Portable GUI C89 Programming. - Page 5 - Raspberry Pi Forums

When it comes to performance. This code is not efficient. Every time around the loop it has to check for the end of row condition and for loop termination. I ...

Raspberry Pi 5 & Reaper - Cockos Incorporated Forums

Running Raspbian OS 64 bit. Downloaded REAPER [armv7l 64bit] and followed the install instruction. Chose "i" to install and integrate desktop.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Best approach Raspberry Pi 5? - Xojo Forum

I've been making Raspberry Pi apps for a while now, 32 bits, running on a Pi 4 with Bullseye making use of GPIO. With the Pi 5, ...

C - Raspberry Pi Pico | The FreeBSD Forums

Yes, exactly, looks like I need to compile a UF2 file for it. As opposed to running the 'standard' CircuitPython or MicroPython code. I'm ...

WxWidgets and Raspberry

1. Is this possible to work WxWidget without XWindws? Mean: Can WxWidget directly use linux framebuffer? 2. When can I find detailed ...

Raspberry Pi 5 announced - DroneBot Workshop Forums

Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting ...

View topic - [SOLVED] Raspberry Pi 5 graphics not working

My config.txt is missing the kms overlay, so I only get Xorg to run with the fbdev driver. The Pi5 default kernel uses a 16k page size but ...

Problem trying out the tutorial for raspberry pi - LVGL Forum

end goal: use a ST7789V TFT with GT911 touchpad, to create a GUI on a CM4. What have you tried so far? Tried compiling the code on some ...

Raspberry Pi / Screen Choices - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

Hi all! We've recently bought a Raspberry Pi (3 B+) and so far I'm having a lot of fun playing around with it Installing OpenCPN was easy, ...